Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Too Many Responsibilities

I just need a moment for the myriad of tasks which need to be accomplished by Friday afternoon.

-post paper 1 on internet
-create website for class 2
-presentation for class 2
-give quiz on odyssey
-fix car, which crapped out in the middle of I-95 Saturday afternoon
-pick up fixed car
-call parents about crapped-out car
-organize a soccer tournament on sunday (are you fucking kidding!?!?)
-buy candy for soccer players to sell
-buy groceries for me to eat
-pay cable bill
-go out for drinks with soccer team, who won the finals on Monday night. Was that last night? What day is it?
-check my FOURTEEN missed calls from psycho group member. I don't think I've gotten 14 calls in one day. Ever. There are barely 14 people's numbers in my phone.
-organize "exemplary school visits"
-give a deposition in court
-get a substitute for the time when i'm giving a deposition
-feed the cat
-feed myself. shit, did I buy food yet?
-lesson plans (ha! yeah, right. i'll just get fired)
-doctor's appointment
-get my voice back
-get over the flu for good
-read/post for class 2
-teach? is that what i do?
-sleep?
-call dave.

let's start from the bottom up =)

No comments: