Friday, January 23, 2009

The Beauty of Labels

As we all know, I've inherited some of my mother's Librarian gene, the Williamson penchant for list-making, labeling, and cataloging.

In my new-found empty time with 2 of the 3 W's no longer in New York City, I have gone back to my little blog for much-needed maintenance. A tune-up, really, and adding in a bunch of South America writing that I think we all know is never going to be published in any other real format, so I might as well make it look nice here. Keep deluding yourself, dear. Isn't that nice?

In any case, the "label" function that I didn't think served much of a purpose can now be added as part of the menubar. What's that?
"What illuminating effect could this have on my web identity?" you ask?

Good question! I can now sum up the last 5 years of my life, 244 posts to date, in useful tags relating to location, state of mind, or theme, as I choose. It even sorts by frequency. Brilliant.

I'm on a mission to see if "effervescence" beats out "amarga." Wouldn't it be pretty to think so?

No comments: