Friday, January 23, 2004

Your Friendly Dose of Non Sequiters

1. today is 1-23-04. i think that's cool.

2. Have received package with new music and LOTR II dvd, which pleases me immensely.

3. it is 17 degrees outside, without windchill. I walked to Stokes and I thought my ears would fall off.

4. the rating warning on Two Towers says PG 13: EPIC BATTLE SEQUENCES AND SOME SCARY IMAGES. are you kidding? "some scary images?"

5. need to remember to take hat/hood with me when I leave the building.

6. I have laundry that needs to be taken out of the dryer, done with only Arkansas quarters (not a prerequisite for laundry).

7. I have neither looked nor thought substantively about either thesis, and have completed an entire week of class. Score.

8. need to sew multiple buttons on multiple garments, and plan on doing so right now.

Thank you, and you may now return to your regularly scheduled lives.